Praise From Our Client: Syncrude
Diversified always strives to provide the best service to all of our clients.
Recently, we received some great feedback from our longtime clients at Syncrude. Allen A., Manager Site Services at Syncrude, wrote us to say:
"In these very challenging times achieving positive outcomes is not easy and when people go above and beyond special recognition is warranted.
Please see below and accept our sincere appreciation and gratitude on behalf of the Syncrude organization. Please pass on the recognition to your staff and drivers for their tremendous efforts who have impacted the lives of our contractor workforce in a very positive way.
Thank you for your outstanding commitment to the health and safety of our workforce."
The information he received was from Ian B. Deputy Fire Chief, Emergency Preparedness, Syncrude Canada Ltd. Emergency Services Dept. His comments were as follows:
"I wanted to pass along some feedback we received regarding a worker's stay in the camp that was provided by one of our nurses during their close contact conversation, see below.
1. Supported in the development, implementation, use, and maintenance of the electronic bus manifest process. This process was implemented in short period of time, and can be utilized on an ongoing bases post pandemic to support, mass casualty traffic collisions, and site evacuations.
2. Procurement and installation of plastic barriers.
3. Implementation of on-demand buses.
4. Rapid Screening transportation.
5. Adoption of disinfection best practices.
No matter the ask Diversified Transportation has delivered with a clear timeline and end product. My understanding is that they have brought in busses and shuttles across the country to support our needs during the pandemic. Not many companies have the ability or willingness to support."
It was great to be acknowledged for our efforts during this trying and ever-changing time – kudos to 'the Sammy' and all of the Syncrude Team!